Applications for entry into Year 1 (Post-graduate) of the Paris School are now open for the 2021/22 academic year.
To apply you will require the following information in PDF format to upload:
1. CV (up to 15mb as a PDF)
2. Portfolio (up to 15mb as a PDF)
3. A short text describing yourself and why you would like to study at the PSA.
4. Application fee of €100 (Payable by credit or debit card).
If you require any further information about the school please send your enquiry to email@example.com
1. Complete Application Form
2. Pay Application Fee
3. Contacted for Interview
4. Application Outcome
5. Supply of proof of ID and qualifications
7. Visa application (if required)
The summer application session is now open for the final remaining places of the 2021/22 academic year.
Applicants in this application period will be expected to propose a specific research project or field of research in order to be considered for entry. This topic will be discussed during interview.