Applications for entry into Year 1 (Post-graduate) of the Paris School are now open for the 2021/22 academic year.
To apply you will require the following information in PDF format to upload:
1. CV (up to 15mb as a PDF)
2. Portfolio (up to 15mb as a PDF)
3. A short text describing yourself and why you would like to study at the PSA.
4. Application fee of €60 (Payable by credit or debit card).
If you require any further information about the school please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete Application Form
2. Pay Application Fee
3. Contacted for Interview
4. Application Outcome
5. Supply of proof of ID and qualifications
7. Visa application (if required)
Applications are now open for the 2021/22 academic year.
The deadline for new applications is Sunday 2nd May 2021.
To avoid disappointment, candidates are advised to apply at the earliest opportunity.
First cycle applications, those received before December 2020, will be reviewed in January 2021 and applicants will be contacted for interview shortly after.