1. Complete Application Form
2. Pay Application Fee
3. Contacted for Interview
4. Application Outcome
5. Supply of proof of ID and qualifications
7. Visa application (if required)
Spring applications for entry to the school in September 2020 are now open. The deadline for applications is Friday 17th April 2020.
Due to the current conditions created by the Covid-19 outbreak globally, we will also open a second application period until 21st June 2020 for candidates who were unable to meet the 17th April 2020 deadline.
It remains the school's intention to open for the 2020/21 academic year commencing on Monday 21st September 2020.
To avoid disappointment, candidates are advised to apply at the earliest opportunity.
Applications for entry into Year 1 (Post-graduate) of the Paris School are now open for the 2020/21 academic year.
To apply you will require the following information in PDF format to upload:
1. CV (up to 15mb as a PDF)
2. Portfolio (up to 15mb as a PDF)
3. A short text describing yourself and why you would like to study at the PSA.
4. Application fee of €60 (Payable by credit or debit card).
If you require any further information about our courses please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org